Tuesday, February 17, 2009

There is trouble in Tinsel Town

Hollywood stars, hollywood movies, all that crap should be flushed down the toilet. And this, my frenemies, IS the toilet.

I think I should have named this blog The Toilet, yeah, that would have been much more appropriate. But no, I guess things should be different.

I started looking for excuses from a christian magazine. I should have been much better, but I wasn't. You see, I wanted to be a real journalist. I wanted to do news, to get scoops, to go to the dirty dangerous cut throat streets and sniff out news where news hides out. I wanted to hear gun shots, wanted to hear the sirens, wanted to hear the mobs, the presses all clambering over each other, killing each other. Oh yes, I wanted blood and sweat baby.

But no, instead I'm reduced to talking about Hollywood stars like some stupid Perez Hilton blogger. I say, bring it on then. Let me trash everything in tinsel town. Let me be part of that souless, rabid, salivating hoard called hollywood media and we will show you all of the stars lurid lives. No privacy for the famous. No forgiveness for the sinful. No mercy for the spotless.

0 comments:

Post a Comment