Sunday, May 17, 2009

Brooke Hogan on her mother, life and loving your body

Brook Hogan is one hot babe and if you want to hear personal things about her then you will definitely love her current interview with OK!

Here are some of the more interesting parts of her interview with OK!

OK!: Have you always wanted to be a singer?

I’ve always been really passionate about music. My dad was, too, before he became a wrestler. I couldn’t see myself doing anything else.

OK!: There was some tension between you and your mom for a while. Is everything resolved now?

I had a talk with her and I said, “I think everyone in America knows why I won’t accept Charlie.” But what people don’t know is that he’s a bad influence on her. She’s not staying as healthy as she should be. He’s 19, he can party his ass off. She’s 48. I said, “Mom, if you want to have a relationship with me you have to dump Charlie.” It’s not because of his age. If he were 5 years old and a good influence on her then that would better. But I’m just not happy with the situation because of their poor judgment — with what they do.

OK!: Do you feel comfortable in a bikini?

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_dlW-ST8LZW4/RpMNGlbzrWI/AAAAAAAAAFo/dhMWUESl0j0/s400/brooke_hogan_bikini.jpg

I do. I love my body. Thick or not, I’m firm. I don’t have cellulite. I’m happy with how I am. People should know, I’m only doing the diet for the entertainment business. It’s not really what you’re supposed to look like in real life and in a christian magazine.

0 comments:

Post a Comment