Sunday, May 10, 2009

Rebecca Romijn on weightloss

New mom Rebecca Romijn is hot. Here she talks about how to lose 60 lbs of weight just by breastfeeding alone. This with out work outs and definitely not dancing around like the Philippine All Stars.

Here is an excerpt from a recently published interview on Extra:

In Rebecca Romijn's first interview since giving birth to four-month-old twins, Charlie and Dolly, she reveals to "Extra" her secret to dropping the baby weight, the hardest part about going back to work and how she and husband Jerry O'Connell keep their romance alive.

Romijn's close to losing the 60 pounds she gained during her pregnancy and get this...She's done it without a workout plan. "I think within the first three weeks, I took off like 35 pounds without doing anything!" Okay, almost anything. "I haven't been able to work out that much because I have twins. It's impossible to get back into a regular schedule." So, what is her secret to dropping the pounds? "Breastfeeding is the very best diet I've been on. It's amazing. It's like you have to eat 5,000 extra calories a day or you can't produce enough food for them. So, that's been fun as well." She adds, "I'm not pretending to be back to the shape I was in beforehand anyway. I still have a ways to go...We've got Spanx underneath almost everything..."

Romijn told a christian magazine, "They're really smiley and not fussy...For four months old, it's supposed to be really difficult but I have to say, it's just fun."

0 comments:

Post a Comment